This is a market activity report for Campbell CA which is considered part of the San Jose Metro Area. Campbell is an MLS designated area which includes the 95008 zip code. This report is comprised of statistical data from June 1st through June 30, 2017 extracted from our local Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) as of July 1, 2017.
The real estate market is crazy-hot for sellers. This is presenting “real” challenges for buyers as they compete in bidding wars for homes . Some Silicon Valley markets are hotter than others yet the entire bay area real estate market continues to see high buyer demand coupled with vanishing numbers of homes for sale.
Let’s see how the June market measured up in the Summer heat!
June 2017 Single Family Homes Market Activity Report
- 12 Active Single Family Homes. An increase from 9 homes in the previous month.
- 33 Pending Sales (Under Contract). An increase from 31 homes in the previous month.
- 42 Sold Homes. An increase from 31 homes in the previous month
- Average List Price: $1,341,213 – a increase from the previous month
- Average Sale Price: $1,419,340 – a increase from the previous month
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 106.9%
- Average Days on Market: 20
- Absorption Rate: 0.3 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller’s market
A word of caution about statistical averages: The average list price and sold price is representative of the range of prices. Average prices are calculated by adding the total values of all homes and dividing that number by the number of homes listed and sold.
- $3,295,000 was the highest price home sold in Campbell in June 2017.
- $920,000 was the lowest price home sold in Campbell in June 2017.
Condos and Townhouses Market Activity Report June 2017
Condo living is not for everyone. Condos have rules and restrictions that govern what a homeowner can and cannot do. Buyers are advised to conduct a careful review of the Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions of a condo association before deciding to buy.
- 0 Active Condos / Townhouses. A decrease from the previous month.
- 8 Pending Sales (Under Contract). An increase from 4 condos the previous month.
- 5 Sold Condos and Townhouses. A decrease from 9 condos the previous month.
- Average List Price: $797,800 – an increase from the previous month
- Average Sale Price: $829,000 – an increase from the previous month
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 103.5%
- Average Days on Market: 10
- Absorption Rate: 0 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller’s market
- $1,135,000 was the highest price condo / townhouse sold in Campbell in June 2017.
- $570,000 was the lowest price condo sold in Campbell in June 2017.
Value Based Approach To Listing Campbell Homes for Sale
When listing a home for sale it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data. Analysis and good use of data means the property will be positioned well for marketing designed to bring top dollar for the home.
The value based approach means we do not utilize an Automated Valuation Model (“AVM”) of homes. The location, condition, schools, and many other factors will impact the value of a home or condo. Homeowners who need to sell their home want a professional valuation for a current and accurate home value.
When selling a Campbell home, the process starts with a conversation to discuss your specific needs, wants, wishes and desires. When you are ready to get started, give me a call.
One of the best year-round Farmer’s Markets in the bay area can be found Downtown Campbell. In addition to fresh produce and crafts, there is live music! The market is located at E. Campbell Avenue and N. First Street. It opens at 9:00 am and ends at 1:00 pm.
Campbell is a great place to live and play. If you would like to make Campbell your home, give me a call and let’s get the process started today. I may be reached at my office at 408.972.1822.Tags: Campbell Ca, Campbell homes for sale, home value, sale price to list price ratios, whats my home worth