Page Content - Quick Links
Top San Jose Real Estate Agent: Kathleen Daniels
As a real estate professional, Kathleen understands that clients are putting one of their most important investments – the purchase or sale of their home – into her hands. That’s a role Kathleen embraces with extreme care and compassion. “I want to make a difference in my clients’ lives,” she says. “To do so, I put my heart and soul into this important step in their lives.”
Kathleen received her real estate license in January 2003, broker license in April 2006, and affiliated with a Big Box Brokerage for 9 years. In January 2012 she became in Independent Broker doing business as KD Realty in San Jose, CA.
Kathleen lives her life by the Golden Rule. She supports many charities and is involved with various community activities.
Kathleen earned her degree in sociology and psychology from San Jose State University in 1975. She completed the Business Administration program summa cum laude at UCSC in 2001. As a top real estate agent Kathleen is committed to ongoing education and professional development to ensure she maintains the highest standards in the industry.
Kathleen Daniels Experience & Qualifications
Kathleen Daniels is a result oriented, self-directed professionals with over 20 years combined experience in real estate, business development, operations, project management, marketing programs, sales support, paralegal services, and consulting. Kathleen is organized and detail oriented, with proven analytical and negotiation skills.
- Paralegal – Real Estate and Business Law. In depth knowledge of contracts and real estate terminology, inter-dependencies within contracts, combined with over 20 years experience provide a competitive advantage in any market.
- Contract Negotiator. Over 20 years experience in writing and negotiating contracts. Contract values exceed $15 million dollars. Experience equals confidence in any situation.
- Santa Clara County Real Estate Specialist. Market knowledge permits leverage in negotiations, which produce beneficial results.
- Market Strategist. Design and implement effective marketing and pricing strategies in ever-changing and diverse markets. Focus brings financial rewards.
- Leadership. Manage and mentor cross-functional teams. Drive sales and escrow process to completion on schedule.
- Relationship Management. Established network of service team professionals, sharing value based business practices, integrated business processes, and business systems providing exceptional service and convenience to our clients
- Established Service Expert. Listening and focusing on client needs produces desired results. Client satisfaction is my guarantee.
Project Management, Boston University
Business Administration, University of Santa Cruz
B.A. Degree, San Jose State University, San Jose CA
Licenses & Certifications
Broker License, California Department of Real Estate (BRE# 01366594)
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
Certified HAFA Specialist (CHS)
Certified Short Sale Negotiator (CSSN)
Internet Marketing Specialist Designation (IMSD)
REO Default Certified Professionals (RDCPro)
Memberships & Affiliations
Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
California Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
REOPro Default Professionals
Distressed Property Institute