This is a real estate market activity report for Blossom Valley in San Jose, CA. The two primary zip codes in the Blossom Valley MLS area are 95123 and 95136. This report is comprised of data from November 1, 2017, through November 30, 2017, extracted from our local Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) as of December 1, 2017.
November 2017 Single Family Homes Market Activity Report
- 5 Active Single Family Homes. A decrease from 19 homes the previous month.
- 43 Pending Sales (Under Contract). A decrease from 50 homes the previous month.
- 44 Sold Homes. A decrease from 57 homes the previous month.
- Average List Price: $894,542
- Average Sales Price: $971,172
- Average Sales Price to List Price: 108.8%
- Average Days on Market: 11
- Absorption Rate: 0.12 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller’s market.
- Read more about absorption rate and how it may impact the sale of a home.
A word of caution about statistical averages: The average list price and sold price is representative of the range of prices. Average prices are calculated by adding the total values of all homes and dividing that number by the number of homes listed and sold.
- $1,325,000 was the highest price home sold in Blossom Valley in November 2017.
- $766,000 was the lowest price home sold in Blossom Valley in November 2017.
Inventory continues to shrink and demand continues to expand. Buyers remain challenged to win bidding wars in Blossom Valley and many other markets in San Jose and Silicon Valley.
Blossom Valley Homes For Sale Under $700,000
Blossom Valley Homes for Sale 700,000 to 800,000
Blossom Valley Homes for Sale 800,000 to 900,000
Blossom Valley Homes for Sale 900,000 to 1,000,000
Blossom Valley Homes for Sale 1,000,000 and above
Condos and Townhouses Market Activity Report November 2017
- 6 Active Condos and Townhouses. A decrease from 8 the previous month.
- 14 Pending Sales (Under Contract). No change from the previous month.
- 20 Sold Condos and Townhouses. No change from the previous month.
- Average List Price: $534,365
- Average Sales Price: $579,944
- Average Sales Price to List Price: 108.0%
- Average Days on Market: 9
- Absorption Rate: 0.3 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller’s market
- $810,000 was the highest price condo sold
- $385,000 was the lowest price condo sold
Blossom Valley Townhouses For Sale
Blossom Valley Condos For Sale Under $500,000
Blossom Valley Condos For Sale $500,000 and above
Condo living is lifestyle living. Buyers are advised to make informed buying decisions by knowing the rules and restrictions of a condo association before deciding to buy a condo. Some associations are more restrictive than others. Knowing what homeowners can and cannot do is essential before deciding to purchase a condominium.
Value-Based Approach To Listing Blossom Valley Homes for Sale
When listing a San Jose home for sale in Blossom Valley it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data. Analysis and good use of data mean the property will be positioned well for marketing designed to bring top dollar for the home.
The value-based approach means we avoid using an Automated Valuation Model (“AVM”) of homes. The location, condition, schools, and many other factors will impact the value of a home or condo. Homeowner’s who need to sell their home want a professional valuation of a current and accurate home value.
When selling a Blossom Valley home the process starts with a conversation to discuss your specific needs, wants, wishes and desires. When you are ready to get started, give me a call. I am Kathleen Daniels, the independent broker of KD Realty in San Jose. I may be reached at my office at 408-972-1822 or contact us from our website.
Leave a Reply