This is the November 2017 Home Value and Market Activity Report for Almaden Valley. Almaden Valley, also known as Almaden, is home to the prestigious 95120 zip code and top-rated schools in San Jose, CA. This report is comprised of data from November 1, 2017, through November 30, 2017, extracted from our local Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) as of December 1, 2017.
November 2017 Single Family Homes Market Activity Report
- 16 Active Single Family Homes. A decrease from 19 homes the previous month.
- 20 Pending Sales (Under Contract). A decrease from 24 homes the previous month.
- 24 Sold Homes. A decrease from 25 sold homes the previous month.
- Average List Price: $1,659,188
- Average Sale Price: $1,626,550
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 101.4%
- Average Days on Market: 30
- Absorption Rate: 0.66 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller’s market.
- Read more about absorption rate and how it may impact the sale of a home
A word of caution about statistical averages: The average list price and sold price is representative of the range of prices. Average prices are calculated by adding the total values of all homes and dividing that number by the number of homes listed and sold.
- $4,257,500 was the highest price home sold in Almaden in November 2017.
- $1,030,000 was the lowest price home sold in Almaden in November 2017.
Almaden Valley Homes for Sale Under $1,000,000
Almaden Valley Homes for Sale $1,000,000 to $2,000,000
Almaden Valley Homes for Sale $2,000,000 to $3,000,000
Almaden Valley Homes for Sale $3,000,000 and above
Condos and Townhouses Market Activity Report November 2017
Condo living is lifestyle living. Buyers are advised to make informed buying decisions by knowing the rules and restrictions of a condo association before deciding to buy a condo. Some associations are more restrictive than others. Knowing what homeowners can and cannot do is essential before deciding to purchase a condominium.
- 1 Active Condos and Townhouses. A decrease from 2 the previous month.
- 2 Pending Sales (Under Contract). A decrease from 5 the previous month.
- 5 Condos and Townhouses Sold. A decrease from 7 the previous month.
- Average List Price: $1,001,648
- Average Sale Price: $1,031,833
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 103.8%
- Average Days on Market: 14
- Absorption Rate: 0 16 months of inventory which equates to an Extreme Seller’s market
- $1,320,000 was the highest price condo sold
- $930,000 was the lowest price condo sold
Almaden Valley Condos and Townhouses for Sale
Value-Based Approach To Listing Almaden Valley Homes for Sale
When listing a San Jose home for Sale in Almaden Valley it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data. Analysis and good use of data mean the property will be positioned well for marketing designed to bring top dollar for the home. There are so many factors to pricing a home right.
The value-based approach means we do not utilize Automated Valuation Model (“AVM”) of homes. The location, condition, schools, and many other factors will impact the value of a home or condo. Homeowners who need to sell their home want a professional valuation of a current and accurate home value.
If you are looking to sell an Almaden Valley home the process starts with a conversation to discuss your specific needs, wants, wishes and desires. When you are ready to get started, give me a call. I am Kathleen Daniels, the independent broker of KD Realty in San Jose. I may be reached at my office at 408-972-1822 or contact us from our website.Almaden Valley homes for sale, home value, independent broker, kathleen daniels, KD Realty, sale price to list price ratios, sell my almaden home, whats my home worth
Leave a Reply