This is the July 2016 Almaden Valley real estate market activity report. Almaden Valley, also known as Almaden, is home to the prestigious 95120 zip code and top rated schools in San Jose, CA. This report is comprised of statistical data from July 1st through July 31st 2016 extracted from our local Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) as of August 1, 2016.
Single Family Homes Market Report July 2016
- 67 Active Single Family Homes
- 37 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 32 Sold Homes
- Average List Price: $1,723,447
- Average Sale Price: $1,398,384
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 100.5%
- Average Days on Market: 36
- Absorption Rate: 2.1 months of inventory which equates to a Seller’s market
- 5-6 months of inventory is considered a normal market
- 1-4 months of inventory is considered a seller’s market
- 7+ months of inventory is considered a buyer’s market. More information about absorption rate and how it impacts the sale of a home
Condos and Townhouses Market Report July 2016
- 4 Active Condos and Townhouses
- 4 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 1 Sold
- Average List Price: $799,497
- Average Sale Price: $949,000
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 94.8%
- Average Days on Market: 18
- Absorption Rate: 4 months of inventory which equates to a Seller’s market
Value Based Approach To Listing Almaden Valley Homes for Sale
When listing a San Jose home for Sale in Almaden Valley it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data. Analysis and good use of data means the property will be positioned well for marketing designed to bring top dollar for the home.
The only way to accurately determine the current market value of a Almaden Valley home is for a market specialist to physically see and walk the interior and exterior of the home and ask many questions designed to determine what May be hidden value in the home.
The value based approach means we do not utilize Automated Market Valuation (“AVM”) of homes. AVM’s are good for Homeowners who are looking for a general idea of what their home is worth and have no plans on selling. Homeowner’s who absolutely need to sell their home want a professional valuation for a current and accurate home value.
If you are looking to sell a Almaden Valley home the process starts with a conversation to discuss your specific needs, wants, wishes and desires. When you are ready to get started, give me a call. I may be reached at my office at 1.408.972.1822.Tags: 95120, Almaden Valley, home value, sale price to list price ratio, whats my home worth