This is the September 2016 Almaden Valley real estate market activity report. Almaden Valley, also known as Almaden, is home to the prestigious 95120 zip code and top rated schools in San Jose, CA. This report is comprised of data extracted from our local Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) as of October 1, 2016.
Single Family Homes Market Report September 2016
- 38 Active Single Family Homes
- 36 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 1 Pending Sale is a Short Sale
- 32 Sold Homes
- Average List Price: $1,391,048
- Average Sale Price: $1,382,434
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 99.5%
- Average Days on Market: 43
- Absorption Rate: 1.19 months of inventory which equates to a Extreme Seller’s market
- Read more about absorption rate and how it may impact the sale of a home
Condos and Townhouses Market Report September 2016
- 4 Active Condos and Townhouses
- 4 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 4 Sold
- Average List Price: $790,750
- Average Sale Price: $789,000
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 99.8%
- Average Days on Market: 38
- Absorption Rate: 1.0 month of inventory which equates to an Extreme Seller’s market
Value Based Approach To Listing Almaden Valley Homes for Sale
When listing a San Jose home for Sale in Almaden Valley it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data. Analysis and good use of data means the property will be positioned well for marketing designed to bring top dollar for the home.
The value based approach means we do not utilize Automated Market Valuation (“AVM”) of homes. Homeowner’s who need to sell their home want a professional valuation for a current and accurate home value.
If you are looking to sell a Almaden Valley home the process starts with a conversation to discuss your specific needs, wants, wishes and desires. When you are ready to get started, give me a call. I may be reached at my office at 1.408.972.1822.