Page Content - Quick Links
This Morgan Hill real estate market report represents home sales over the last six months in the residential zip code of 95037.
Morgan Hill is a city at the southern tip of Silicon Valley located in Santa Clara County, also the home of San Jose. Kathleen Daniels Broker and Owner of KD Realty, located in the south of San Jose, assists buyers and sellers in Morgan Hill CA with luxury home buying or selling. She also specializes in Probate and Trust home sales.
This Morgan Hill real estate market report reviews home sales in spring of 2019 for the zip code of 95037. This zip code is home to over 45,000 residents. Learn more information about the zip codes of San Jose and surrounding cities in Santa Clara County.
Morgan Hill Real Estate Market
This primarily affluent city has some of the most expensive single-family homes in the USA. With high prices and a luxury market, it is balanced by townhomes and condos at the lower end making it also an affordable place to live in California’s famous Bay area. Morgan Hill is Approximately 24 miles south of San Jose.
Morgan Hill Home Sale & Market Report
Sellers and today buyers, like to know what the real estate market is like in any place they live or want to live. It determines the ability to sell and for how much, and the budget needed to buy a dream home in this location of vineyards, hills and a temperate climate.
In recent years the San Jose housing market has been one of the strongest in the country with homes selling above asking price. In the last year or so we have seen a tempering of activity and relaxation of sales and this is the same for Morgan Hill real estate trends.
Home Sales Activity
- In the last six months we’ve seen 199 homes sold in the Morgan Hill zip code, including single family, townhouses and condos.
- Lowest price home sold was $445,000
- Highest priced home sold was $2,850,000
- Average sale price $1,022,411
- Average days on market for these sales was only 36 days.
- The longest for the highest priced sale was 168 days.
- The average home sold in Morgan Hill offers 4 bedroom and 3 bathrooms and a square footage price of $464.
Homes Available & Under Contract
- There are 123 properties for sale in Zip code 95037, Morgan Hill. (At time of writing).
- The average marketing time for the available MLS listings in Morgan Hill has increased to 44 days, only a marginal increase.
- Homes under contract show an average of 37 days.
- Homes pending, ready to close show an average of 30 days.
There is an indication that the Morgan Hill real estate market has slowed down a little. The longest time on market for a property now is over 6 months. The increase in time for Morgan Hill luxury home sales is one month and now just shy of 200 days.
Single Family Homes for Sale in Morgan Hill CA
Our gallery includes Morgan Hill new homes.
Morgan Hill Vacant Lots
If building your dream home is more appealing take a look at the land for sale in Morgan Hill CA. From small lots to acreage.
Do you need to sell your Morgan Hill home? Are you interested in buying Morgan Hill real estate? Call Kathleen Daniels, Realtor | KD Realty @ 408-972-1822 for a home value consultation. Or fill in the quick form below.