This is a real estate market activity report for Campbell CA which is considered part of the San Jose Metro Area. Campbell is an MLS designated area which includes the 95008 zip code. This report is comprised of statistical data from September 1st through September 30th, 206 extracted from our local Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) as of October 1, 2016.
Single Family Homes Market Report September 2016
- 29 Active Single Family Homes
- Of the 29 homes, One is a short sale
- 37 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 30 Sold Homes
- Average List Price: $1,209,492
- Average Sale Price: $1,226,035
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 101.7%
- Average Days on Market: 30
- Absorption Rate: 0.96 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller’s market
Condos and Townhouses Market Report September 2016
Condo living is not for everyone. Condos have rules and restrictions that govern what a homeowner can and cannot do. Buyers are advised to conduct a careful review of the Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions of a condo association before deciding to buy.
- 12 Active Condos and Townhouses
- 14 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 10 Sold Condos and Townhouses
- Average List Price: $697,200
- Average Sale Price: $699,800
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 100.7%
- Average Days on Market: 21
- Absorption Rate: 1.2 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller’s market
One of the best year-round Farmer’s Markets in the bay area can be found Downtown Campbell. In addition to fresh produce and crafts, there is live music! The market is located at E. Campbell Avenue and N. First Street. It opens at 9:00 am and ends at 1:00 pm.
Value Based Approach To Listing Campbell Homes for Sale
When listing a home for sale it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data. Analysis and good use of data means the property will be positioned well for marketing designed to bring top dollar for the home.
The value based approach means we do not utilize Automated Market Valuation (“AVM”) of homes. Homeowners who need to sell their home want a professional valuation for a current and accurate home value.
Value Based Approach To Buying Campbell Homes
The value based approach in working with Buyers means Buyers must be well-qualified, pre-approved for a mortgage loan or have sufficient funds for an all cash purchase, and ready to make the home purchase.
Whether you are looking to sell a Campbell home or buy a Campbell home, the process starts with a conversation to discuss your specific needs, wants, wishes and desires. When you are ready to get started, give me a call. I may be reached at my office at 1.408.972.1822.Tags: Campbell Ca, home value, sale price to list price ratios, whats my home worth