Page Content - Quick Links
This is a real estate market activity report for Campbell CA which is considered part of the San Jose Metro Area. Campbell is an MLS designated area which includes the 95008 zip code. This report is comprised of statistical data from December 1st through December 31, 2016 extracted from our local Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) as of January 1, 2017.
Single Family Homes Market Report December 2016
- 11 Active Single Family Homes
- Includes 1 short sale
- 20 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- Includes 1 short sale
- 21 Sold Homes
- Average List Price: $1,261,737
- Average Sale Price: $1,271,502
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 101.3%
- Average Days on Market: 34
- Absorption Rate: 0.52 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller’s market
Condos and Townhouses Market Report December 2016
Condo living is not for everyone. Condos have rules and restrictions that govern what a homeowner can and cannot do. Buyers are advised to conduct a careful review of the Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions of a condo association before deciding to buy.
- 1 Active Condo / Townhouse
- 7 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 10 Sold Condos and Townhouses
- Average List Price: $718,790
- Average Sale Price: $722,370
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 100.7%
- Average Days on Market: 36
- Absorption Rate: 0.1 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller’s market
Value Based Approach To Listing Campbell Homes for Sale
When listing a home for sale it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data. Analysis and good use of data means the property will be positioned well for marketing designed to bring top dollar for the home.
The value based approach means we do not utilize Automated Market Valuation (“AVM”) of homes. Homeowners who need to sell their home want a professional valuation for a current and accurate home value.
Value Based Approach To Buying Campbell Homes
The value based approach in working with Buyers means Buyers must be well-qualified, pre-approved for a mortgage loan or have sufficient funds for an all cash purchase, and ready to make the home purchase.
Whether you are looking to sell a Campbell home or buy a Campbell home, the process starts with a conversation to discuss your specific needs, wants, wishes and desires. When you are ready to get started, give me a call.
One of the best year-round Farmer’s Markets in the bay area can be found Downtown Campbell. In addition to fresh produce and crafts, there is live music! The market is located at E. Campbell Avenue and N. First Street. It opens at 9:00 am and ends at 1:00 pm.
Campbell is a great place to live and play. If you would like to make Campbell your home, give me a call and lets get the process started today. I may be reached at my office at 408.972.1822.Tags: Campbell Ca, home value, sale price to list price ratios, whats my home worth