Page Content - Quick Links
This is a real estate market activity report for Cambrian Park in San Jose, CA. Cambrian is an MLS designated area in San Jose which includes the 95124 and 95118 zip codes. This report is comprised of data extracted from October 1, through October 31th, 2016 from our local Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) as of November 1, 2016.
Single Family Homes Market Report October 2016
- 44 Active Single Family Homes
- 72 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 60 Sold Homes
- Average List Price: $1,042,371
- Average Sales Price: $1,059,928
- Average Sales Price to List Price: 101.9%
- Average Days on Market: 23
- Absorption Rate: 0.74 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller’s market
- Read more about absorption rate and how it may impact the sale of a home.
Condos and Townhouses Market Report October 2016
Living in a condo is not for everyone. Buyers need to educate their self on the condo lifestyle and make an informed decision before buying. There are rules and restrictions homeowners must follow. Some condo association rules are just too strict and prohibitive from certain buyers. Buying decisions must be made with eyes wide open.
- 14 Active Condos and Townhouses
- 6 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 1 short sale
- 16 Sold Condos and Townhouses
- Average List Price: $622,007
- Average Sales Price: $629,125
- Average Sales Price to List Price: 100.9%
- Average Days on Market: 14
- Absorption Rate: 0.88 months of inventory which equates to an Extreme Seller’s market
Value Based Approach To Listing Cambrian Park Homes for Sale
When listing a San Jose home for sale in Cambrian Park it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data.
The value based approach means we do not utilize Automated Market Valuation (“AVM”) of homes. Homeowner’s who need to sell their home want a professional valuation for a current and accurate home value.
Value Based Approach To Buying Cambrian Park Homes
The value based approach in working with Buyers means Buyers must be well-qualified, pre-approved for a mortgage loan or have sufficient funds for an all cash purchase, and ready to make the home purchase.
Whether you are looking to sell a Cambrian Park home or buy a Cambrian Park home, the process starts with a conversation to discuss your specific needs, wants, wishes and desires. When you are ready to get started, give me a call. I may be reached at my office at 408.972.1822.Tags: Cambrian Park, home value, sale price to list price ratio, whats my home worth