This is a real estate market activity report for Blossom Valley in San Jose, CA. The two primary zip codes in the Blossom Valley MLS area are 95123 and 95136. This report is comprised of data from November 1 through November 30, 2016 extracted from our local Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) as of December 1, 2016.
Single Family Homes Market Report November 2016
- 13 Active Single Family Homes
- 1 short sale
- 50 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 7 short sales
- 63 Sold Homes
- 1 short sale
- Average List Price: $791,980
- Average Sales Price: $799,942
- Average Sales Price to List Price: 101.3%
- Average Days on Market: 25
- Absorption Rate: 0.21 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller’s market. Inventory continues to diminish.
- Read more about absorption rate and how it may impact the sale of a home.
Search Blossom Valley Homes For Sale Under $700,000
Search Blossom Valley Homes for Sale 700,000 to 800,000
Search Blossom Valley Homes for Sale 800,000 to 900,000
Search Blossom Valley Homes for Sale 900,000 to 1,000,000
Search Blossom Valley Homes for Sale 1,000,000 and above
Condos and Townhouses Market Report November 2016
- 9 Active Condos and Townhouses
- 28 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 1 bank owned home listed in the Colony Green Condominium Community and 1 short sale
- 36 Sold Condos and Townhouses
- 1 Bank owned home
- Average List Price: $476,226
- Average Sales Price: $483,579
- Average Sales Price to List Price: 101.7%
- Average Days on Market: 23
- Absorption Rate: 0.25 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller’s market
Search Blossom Valley Townhouses For Sale
Search Blossom Valley Condos For Sale Under $500,000
Search Blossom Valley Condos For Sale $500,000 and above
Value Based Approach To Listing Blossom Valley Homes for Sale
When listing a San Jose home for sale in Blossom Valley it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data. Analysis and good use of data means the property will be positioned well for marketing designed to bring top dollar for the home.
The value based approach means we do not utilize Automated Market Valuation (“AVM”) of homes. Homeowner’s who need to sell their home want a professional valuation for a current and accurate home value.
Value Based Approach To Buying Blossom Valley Homes
The value based approach in working with Buyers means Buyers must be well-qualified, pre-approved for a mortgage loan or have sufficient funds for an all cash purchase, and ready to make the home purchase.
Whether you are looking to sell a Blossom Valley home or buy a Blossom Valley home, the process starts with a conversation to discuss your specific needs, wants, wishes and desires. When you are ready to get started, give me a call. I will share my documented approach to listing and selling homes. I may be reached at my office at 1.408.972.1822.Blossom Valley, home value, sale price to list price ratios, whats my home worth
Leave a Reply