This is a real estate market activity report for Blossom Valley in San Jose, CA. The two primary zip codes in the Blossom Valley MLS area are 95123 and 95136. This report is comprised of data from January 1 through January 31, 2017 extracted from our local Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) as of February 1, 2017.
Single Family Homes Market Report January 2017
- 16 Active Single Family Homes
- 1 active listing is a short sale
- 42 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 7 pending sales are short sales
- 41 Sold Homes
- Average List Price: $807,833
- Average Sales Price: $820,517
- Average Sales Price to List Price: 101.8%
- Average Days on Market: 28
- Absorption Rate: 0.4 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller’s market.
- Read more about absorption rate and how it may impact the sale of a home.
A word of caution about statistical averages: The average list price and sold price is representative of the range of prices. Average prices are calculated by adding the total values of all homes and dividing that number by the number of homes listed and sold.
- $1,200,000 was the highest price home sold in Blossom Valley in January 2017.
- $627,000 was the lowest price home sold in Blossom Valley in January 2017.
Blossom Valley Homes For Sale Under $700,000
Blossom Valley Homes for Sale 700,000 to 800,000
Blossom Valley Homes for Sale 800,000 to 900,000
Blossom Valley Homes for Sale 900,000 to 1,000,000
Blossom Valley Homes for Sale 1,000,000 and above
Condos and Townhouses Market Report January 2017
- 12 Active Condos and Townhouses
- 27 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 1 pending sale is a short sale
- 20 Sold Condos and Townhouses
- 1 condo sold was a bank owned home in the Colony Green Condominium Community
- Average List Price: $504,084
- Average Sales Price: $504,000
- Average Sales Price to List Price: 100.0%
- Average Days on Market: 23
- Absorption Rate: 0.6 months of inventory which equates to an extreme Seller’s market
- $620,000 was the highest price condo sold
- $371,000 was the lowest price condo sold
Condo living is lifestyle living. Buyers are advised to make informed buying decisions by knowing the rules and restrictions of a condo association before deciding to buy a condo. Some associations are more restrictive than others. Knowing what homeowners can and cannot do is essential before deciding to purchase a condominium.
Value Based Approach To Listing Blossom Valley Homes for Sale
When listing a San Jose home for sale in Blossom Valley it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data. Analysis and good use of data means the property will be positioned well for marketing designed to bring top dollar for the home.
The value based approach means we do not utilize Automated Market Valuation (“AVM”) of homes. The location, condition, schools, and many other factors will impact the value of a home or condo. Homeowner’s who need to sell their home want a professional valuation for a current and accurate home value.
Value Based Approach To Buying Blossom Valley Homes
The value based approach in working with Buyers means Buyers must be well-qualified, pre-approved for a mortgage loan or have sufficient funds for an all cash purchase, and ready to make the home purchase.
Whether you are looking to sell a Blossom Valley home or buy a Blossom Valley home, the process starts with a conversation to discuss your specific needs, wants, wishes and desires. When you are ready to get started, give me a call. I will share my documented approach to listing and selling homes. I may be reached at my office at 408.972.1822.Tags: Blossom Valley, Blossom Valley Homes for Sale, home value, sale price to list price ratios, whats my home worth