This is the December 2016 Almaden Valley real estate market activity report. Almaden Valley, also known as Almaden, is home to the prestigious 95120 zip code and top rated schools in San Jose, CA. This report is comprised of data from December 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016 extracted from our local Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) as of January 1, 2017.
Single Family Homes Market Report December 2016
- 12 Active Single Family Homes
- 16 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 2 short sales
- 19 Sold Homes
- Average List Price: $1,439,464
- Average Sale Price: $1,403,500
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 99.1%
- Average Days on Market: 27
- Absorption Rate: 0.63 months of inventory which equates to a Extreme Seller’s market
- Read more about absorption rate and how it may impact the sale of a home
Search Almaden Valley Homes for Sale Under $1,000,000
Search Almaden Valley Homes for Sale $1,000,000 to $2,000,000
Search Almaden Valley Homes for Sale $2,000,000 to $3,000,000
Search Almaden Valley Homes for Sale $3,000,000 and above
Condos and Townhouses Market Report December 2016
Condo living is lifestyle living. Buyers are advised to make informed buying decisions by knowing the rules and restrictions of a condo association before deciding to buy a condo. Some associations are more restrictive than others. Knowing what homeowners can and cannot do is essential before deciding to purchase a condominium.
- Zero Active Condos and Townhouses
- 2 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 1 Sold
- Average List Price: $748,000
- Average Sale Price: $730,000
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 97.6%
- Average Days on Market: 68
Search Almaden Valley Condos and Townhouses for Sale
Value Based Approach To Listing Almaden Valley Homes for Sale
When listing a San Jose home for Sale in Almaden Valley it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data. Analysis and good use of data means the property will be positioned well for marketing designed to bring top dollar for the home. There are so many factors to pricing a home right.
The value based approach means we do not utilize Automated Market Valuation (“AVM”) of homes. Homeowners who need to sell their home want a professional valuation for a current and accurate home value.
If you are looking to sell a Almaden Valley home the process starts with a conversation to discuss your specific needs, wants, wishes and desires. When you are ready to get started, give me a call. I will share my documented approach to listing and selling homes. I may be reached at my office at 1.408.972.1822.Tags: 95120, Almaden schools, Almaden Valley, home value, sale price to list price ratios, whats my home worth
Leave a Reply