Preparing Your Almaden Valley 95120 Home for Winter
Is your Almaden 95120 home prepared for winter?
It’s important to make sure your Almaden Valley home is ready for winter weather.
As you inspect your Almaden Valley home, keep these tips in mind.
1. Check smoke and carbon monoxide detectors – replace batteries if needed.
2. Inspect roof and chimney – check flashing.
3. Check exterior of home – cracks in stucco, ensure wood is sealed
4. Check windows and doors for drafts – caulk or weather strip if needed.
5. Clean gutters and downspouts – ensure rain flows off roof and away from home
6. Inspect your heating system, replace filters.
7. Survey attics and insulation – lower your heating bill by maintaining proper insulation.
Kathleen Daniels ~ Broker Realtor and REO Specialist
Copyright © 2008, All Rights Reserved by Kathleen Daniels *Almaden Valley ~ 95120*Tags: 95120, Almaden, Almaden Valley, REO Specialist
Leave a Reply