Almaden Homes – Market Report
Week ending December 3, 2011 compared to December 4, 2010
- 57 Almaden homes, including short sales and bank owned homes for sale in the week ending December 3, 2011.
- 95 Almaden homes, including short sales and bank owned homes for sale in the week ending December 4, 2010.
- Of the 57 Almaden homes there were 6 San Jose short sales, 1 bank owned home and 50 traditional Almaden homes for sale.
The number of short sales in the Almaden real estate market are relatively few in comparison to many other San Jose neighborhood communities. While short sales may be fewer in Almaden, the numbers of short sales are increasing. Almaden homeowners can avoid foreclosure by hiring experienced San Jose Short Sale Agents.
Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Call 408-972-1822 today for a free, no obligation consultation.
The above graph shows the median price, the average price and the number of properties sold. Prices are represented by the bars. Sales are represented by the line. A 3-month moving average is used to smooth out month-to-month fluctuation. The 3-month moving average will show seasonal variations.
Almaden Valley Real Estate – November 2011
- Median Price: $935,000 = 13.0% decrease from October 2011 ($1,075,000)
- Average Price: $1,007,750 = 12.0% decrease from October 2011 ($1,144,880)
- No. of Sales: 19 = 29.6% decrease from October 2011 (27 sales)
- Pending Properties: 31 = 11.4% decrease from October 2011 (35 properties)
- Sale vs. List Price: 98.8% = 1.9% increase from October 2011 (97.0%)
- Days on Market: 47 = 8.7% decrease from October 2011 (52 days)
What does this mean for the Almaden real estate market?
Prices month over month and year over year are down. We see a direct correlation between active inventory and pending sales. The lower the inventory the quicker homes are sold. This is reflected in the number of days on market. Although prices are down, the list price of homes in Almaden that went under contract in November held steady at nearly 99% of list price.
It’s a great time to sell homes in Almaden. Let supply & demand work for you. We still see multiple offers on competitively priced homes. This is especially true in Almaden Valley, a highly desirable community with top rated schools.Tags: Almaden Homes, Almaden homes for sale, almaden homes market report, Almaden Real Estate, Almaden Valley real estate, avoid foreclosure, Homes in Almaden
Leave a Reply