- Submitted Short Sale Package to SunTrust on December 19, 2009
- Two Loans – 1st with SunTrust; 2nd with Wells Fargo – SunTrust Servicer
- Purchase Offer $460,000
- SunTrust valuation came in at $580,000
- Listing Agent disputed BPO Valuation
- Short Sale Approved at $525,000 on June 15, 2010 = 6 months + 4 days
- Trustee Sale postponed 3 times during process
- Buyers’ loan funded on 6-29-2010
- San Jose Almaden Valley Townhome closed 6-30-2010
- 15 days in escrow – Buyer made the tax credit deadline
- Kuddos to Buyers’ Agent and Buyers for sticking with the process
- Buyers patience delivered big rewards – $55,000 less than SunTrust valuation
- Buyers had their baby days before closing – Precious!
- Sellers avoid foreclosure … Priceless!
Short Sale – Almaden Valley Townhome Sold
Almaden Valley Townhome – Short Sale Sold $525,000
1108 Trevino Terrace, San Jose, CA 95120
Avoid Foreclosure – Discover your options before it is too late.
Call today for a free, no obligation consultation – 800-972-18222
or visit San Jose Short Sale Specialist and schedule a consultation.
Copyright © 2010, All Rights Reserved by Kathleen Daniels
*Short Sale – Almaden Valley Townhome Sold – Another Successful Short Sale*
PREVIOUS« Fannie Mae and Strategic Defaults