This is a market activity report for Willow Glen. Willow Glen in San Jose is an MLS designated area which includes the 95125 zip code. This report is comprised of data from May 1st through May 31, 2017 from our local Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) as of June 1, 2017.
May 2017 Single Family Homes Market Activity Report
- 43 Active Single Family Homes. A decrease from 53 homes the previous month.
- 72 Pending Sales (Under Contract). A decrease from 81 homes the previous month.
- 2 pending sales are short sales
- 80 Sold Homes. An increase from 58 homes the previous month.
- Average List Price: $1,372,875
- Average Sold Price: $1,410,274
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 104.0%
- Average Days on Market: 17
- Absorption Rate: 0.5 months of inventory which equates to an Extreme Seller’s market.
- Read more about absorption rate and how it may impact the sale of a home.
A word of caution about statistical averages: The average list price and sold price is representative of the range of prices. Average prices are calculated by adding the total values of all homes and dividing that number by the number of homes listed and sold.
- $3,387,500 was the highest price home sold in Willow Glen in May 2017.
- $577,000 was the lowest price home sold in Willow Glen in May 2017.
Willow Glen Homes for Sale Under $800,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $800,000 to $900,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $900,000 to $1,000,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $1,000,000 to $1,300,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $1,300,000 to $1,600,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $1,600,000 to $2,000,000
Willow Glen Luxury Homes for Sale $2,000,000 to $2,500,000
Willow Glen Luxury Homes for Sale $2,500,000 and above
Condos and Townhouses Market Activity Report May 2017
Condo living is lifestyle living. Buyers are advised to make informed buying decisions by knowing the rules and restrictions of a condo association before deciding to buy a condo. Some associations are more restrictive than others. Knowing what homeowners can and cannot do is essential before deciding to purchase a condominium.
- 7 Active Condos and Townhouses. A decrease from 10 condos the previous month.
- 10 Pending Sales (Under Contract). A decrease from 16 condos the previous month.
- 13 Sold Condos and Townhouses. A decrease from 14 condos the previous month.
- Average List Price: $807,047
- Average Sold Price: $812,769
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 101.0%
- Average Days on Market: 16
- Absorption Rate: 0.5 months of inventory which equates to a extreme Seller’s market
- $1,139,000 was the highest price condo sold
- $595,000 was the lowest price condo sold
Value Based Approach To Listing Willow Glen Homes for Sale
When listing a San Jose home for sale in Willow Glen it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data. Analysis and good use of data means the property will be positioned well for marketing designed to bring top dollar for the home. The location, condition, schools, and many other factors will impact the value of a home or condo.
The value based approach means we do not utilize an Automated Valuation Model (“AVM”) of homes. Homeowners who need to sell their home want a professional valuation for a current and accurate home value.
When selling a Willow Glen home the process starts with a conversation to discuss your specific needs, wants, wishes and desires. When you are ready to get started, give me a call. I may be reached at my office at 408.972.1822.