This is a real estate market activity report for Willow Glen. Willow Glen in San Jose is an MLS designated area which includes the 95125 zip code. This report is comprised of data from November 1st through November 30, 2016 from our local Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) as of December 1, 2016.
Single Family Homes Market Report November 2016
- 27 Active Single Family Homes
- 33 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 1 short sale
- 45 Sold Homes
- Average List Price: $1,218,707
- Average Sold Price: $1,217,856
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 100.8%
- Average Days on Market: 35
- Absorption Rate: 0.6 months of inventory which equates to an Extreme Seller’s market. Invenotry continues to diminish. The holidays may attribute to this.
- Read more about absorption rate and how it may impact the sale of a home
Willow Glen Homes for Sale Under $800,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $800,000 to $900,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $900,000 to $1,000,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $1,000,000 to $1,300,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $1,300,000 to $1,600,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $1,600,000 to $2,000,000
Willow Glen Luxury Homes for Sale $2,000,000 to $2,500,000
Willow Glen Luxury Homes for Sale $2,500,000 and above
Condos and Townhouses Market Report November 2016
Condo living is lifestyle living. Buyers are advised to make informed buying decisions by knowing the rules and restrictions of a condo association before deciding to buy a condo. Some associations are more restrictive than others. Knowing what homeowners can and cannot do is essential before deciding to purchase a condominium.
- 4 Active Condos and Townhouses
- 7 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 2 bank owned homes
- 10 Sold Condos and Townhouses
- Average List Price: $744,930
- Average Sold Price: $754,600
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 101.0%
- Average Days on Market: 30
- Absorption Rate: 0.4 months of inventory which equates to an Extreme Seller’s market
Value Based Approach To Listing Willow Glen Homes for Sale
When listing a San Jose home for sale in Willow Glen it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data. Analysis and good use of data means the property will be positioned well for marketing designed to bring top dollar for the home.
The value based approach means we do not utilize Automated Market Valuation (“AVM”) of homes. Homeowners who need to sell their home want a professional valuation for a current and accurate home value.
Value Based Approach To Buying Willow Glen Homes
The value based approach in working with Buyers means Buyers must be well-qualified, pre-approved for a mortgage loan or have sufficient funds for an all cash purchase, and ready to make the home purchase.
Whether you are looking to sell a Willow Glen home or buy a Willow Glen home, the process starts with a conversation to discuss your specific needs, wants, wishes and desires. When you are ready to get started, give me a call. I may be reached at my office at 1.408.972.1822.