This is a real estate market activity report for Willow Glen. Willow Glen in San Jose is an MLS designated area which includes the 95125 zip code. This report is comprised of data from our local Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) as of September 1, 2016.
Single Family Homes Market Report August 2016
- 71 Active Single Family Homes
- 59 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 60 Sold Homes
- Average List Price: $1,243,886
- Average Sold Price: $1,250,371
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 100.7%
- Average Days on Market: 29
- Absorption Rate: 1.18 months of inventory which equates to an Extreme Seller’s market
- 5-6 months of inventory is considered a normal market
- 1-4 months of inventory is considered a seller’s market
- 7+ months of inventory is considered a buyer’s market. More information about absorption rate and how it impacts the sale of a home
Willow Glen Homes for Sale Under $800,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $800,000 to $900,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $900,000 to $1,000,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $1,000,000 to $1,300,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $1,300,000 to $1,600,000
Willow Glen Homes for Sale $1,600,000 to $2,000,000
Willow Glen Luxury Homes for Sale $2,000,000 to $2,500,000
Willow Glen Luxury Homes for Sale $2,500,000 and above
Condos and Townhouses Market Report August 2016
- 13 Active Condos and Townhouses
- 9 Pending Sales (Under Contract)
- 12 Sold Condos and Townhouses
- Average List Price: $763,427
- Average Sold Price: $782,091
- Average Sale Price to List Price: 102.8%
- Average Days on Market: 22
- Absorption Rate: 1.08 months of inventory which equates to an Extreme Seller’s market
Value Based Approach To Listing Willow Glen Homes for Sale
When listing a San Jose home for sale in Willow Glen it is important to carefully analyze market trends and recent statistical data. Analysis and good use of data means the property will be positioned well for marketing designed to bring top dollar for the home.
The value based approach means we do not utilize Automated Market Valuation (“AVM”) of homes. Homeowners who need to sell their home want a professional valuation for a current and accurate home value.
Value Based Approach To Buying Willow Glen Homes
The value based approach in working with Buyers means Buyers must be well-qualified, pre-approved for a mortgage loan or have sufficient funds for an all cash purchase, and ready to make the home purchase.
Whether you are looking to sell a Willow Glen home or buy a Willow Glen home, the process starts with a conversation to discuss your specific needs, wants, wishes and desires. When you are ready to get started, give me a call. I may be reached at my office at 1.408.972.1822.