Top San Jose Real Estate Agent: Kathleen DanielsBorn and raised in Silicon Valley, Kathleen is a results oriented, self-directed professional with over 10 years experience as a real estate and estate planning paralegal. Kathleen also has over 10 years experience in sales, business development, management and consulting services. Kathleen’s business acumen sets her apart in the real estate industry. She has proven analytical, negotiation and communication skills.
Silicon Valley at dusk.
Kathleen earned her degree in sociology and psychology from San Jose State University in 1975. She completed the Business Administration program summa cum laude at UCSC in 2001. Kathleen is committed to ongoing education and professional development to ensure she maintains the highest standards in the industry.
As a real estate professional, Kathleen understands that clients are putting one of their most important investments – the purchase or sale of their home – into her hands. That’s a role Kathleen embraces with extreme care and compassion. “I want to make a difference in my clients’ lives,” she says. “To do so, I put my heart and soul into this important step in their lives.”
Kathleen lives her life by the Golden Rule. She supports many charities and is involved with various community activities.
Kathleen Daniels Experience & Qualifications
Kathleen Daniels is a result oriented, self-directed professionals with over 20 years combined experience in real estate, business development, operations, project management, marketing programs, sales support, paralegal services, and consulting. Kathleen is organized and detail oriented, with proven analytical and negotiation skills.
- Paralegal – Real Estate and Business Law. In depth knowledge of contracts and real estate terminology, inter-dependencies within contracts, combined with over 20 years experience provide a competitive advantage in any market.
- Contract Negotiator. Over 20 years experience in writing and negotiating contracts. Contract values exceed $15 million dollars. Experience equals confidence in any situation.
- Santa Clara County Real Estate Specialist. Market knowledge permits leverage in negotiations, which produce beneficial results.
- Market Strategist. Design and implement effective marketing and pricing strategies in ever-changing and diverse markets. Focus brings financial rewards.
- Leadership. Manage and mentor cross-functional teams. Drive sales and escrow process to completion on schedule.
- Relationship Management. Established network of service team professionals, sharing value based business practices, integrated business processes, and business systems providing exceptional service and convenience to our clients
- Established Service Expert. Listening and focusing on client needs produces desired results. Client satisfaction is my guarantee.
Top Sales (2005 – 2013)
Top Negotiator (2006 – 2013)
Licenses & Certifications
Broker License, California Department of Real Estate (DRE# 01366594)
Internet Marketing Specialist Designation (IMSD)
REO Default Certified Professionals (RDCPro)
Certified Distressed Property Experts (CDPE)
Certified Short Sale Negotiator (CSSN)
Certified HAFA Specialist (CHS)
Memberships & Affiliations